Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Isobel's Breakfast Smoothie

Isobel is a big fan of Boost Juice's All Berry Bang smoothie, I am not, I think they are far too expensive for what they are. I told her I could make smoothies just as good, however the smoothies I was making weren't quite to her taste and didn't taste like the All Berry Bang, apparently. As I didn't want to get pestered each time we went to Doncaster Shoppingtown, I decided I would bite the bullet and buy some apple juice, the key ingredient for the Boost Juice smoothies. Isobel was so impressed she wanted me to share it. There are no exact quantities, I guess it would depend how much you want to make.

Ingredients

Ice cubes
Frozen raspberries (couple of handfulls)
Frozen blueberries (one handfull)
Apple juice
Jalna strawberry yoghurt

Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.



No comments:

Post a Comment