Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Cheat's Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse

I did this at 9 o'clock last night, as it didn't state that it needed time to chill, I didn't really plan ahead, apart from having the ingredients on hand. Can't get a much better combination than choc/hazelnut, so I was looking forward to it and wasn't disappointed. I will say that I do think it needs time to chill, so I will make it again giving it some chilling time.

Ingredients

300ml sinlge (pouring) cream
1 tablespoon hazelnut liqueur (lucky we had a bottle of Frangelico in the house)
1/4 cup (85g) chocolate hazelnut spread (I used Nutella)

Place the cream in a bowl and whisk until just starting to thicken. Stir the liqueur through the chocolate nut spread. Add to the cream and whisk gently until combined and thick. Spoon the mousse mixture into glasses and serve. Serves 4.

As it was late, I didn't bother with putting it in nice glasses, therefore there is no pic, however next time I will make sure I get one in nice glasses.


This comes from Donna Hay's Fast, Fresh, Simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment